Sydney 21 days
Botany Bay, Blue Mountains & Gourmet Food Trails
Since Captain Cook landed in Botany Bay, Sydney has grown into a sophisticated city centred around a beautiful harbour. With its iconic bridge and opera house Sydney is a must see for all first time visitors to Australia. A world of great food and activities can be explored on a Tasteful Travel tour, such as:
- Immerse yourself in the cafe culture of the Rocks area of Sydney, where the first settlers made their home
- Take a bushwalk with an Aboriginal guide and try some bush tucker
- Sample great wine at the cellar door in the Hunter Valley
- Dine at the best seafood restaurants in Byron Bay
- See the eerie eucalyptus haze over the Blue Mountains
- Grab Australia's own fast food - pies!
- Visit Nambucca Heads for awesome views, river and beach
- Drive the heritage coastal trails and discover artisan producers
- Take a cookery master class with a local chef
- Take a ferry to Manley's brewery
Email now to find out how we can tailor your dream tour including great Australian cuisine.