Brisbane 14 days
Great Barrier Reef, Seafood & Cattle Ranches
Set on the banks of the river which carries its name, Brisbane is the capital of Queensland. With a sub-tropical climate and plenty of sunshine, Brisbane is a magnet for adventure seekers and those looking for a laid back lifestyle. A cosmopolitan destination for sophisticated galleries and museums, rooftop bars and a flourishing restaurant scene. Start your exploration of Queensland from Brisbane. Here are some of the must-sees:
- Meet the koalas at the Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary
- Take a city hoppa on the Brisbane river to get a unique perspective of the city
- Get fabulous views from the Glasshouse Mountains
- Visit the bohemian town of Tambourine for afternoon tea, a brewery tour, a liqueur or cheese
- Watch the surfers at the Gold Coast and relax on the endless beaches of Queensland tasting or just take a walk to get stunning views from the mountain slopes.
- Sail to the Whitsundays to see the beautiful shifting white sands, swim or snorkel on the reef
- Take a flight over the Great Barrier Reef or dive in the turquoise waters with turtles and dolphins
- Visit Bundaberg for a distillery tour and rum tasting
- Watch a rodeo in Queensland’s cattle country
Discuss your perfect Brisbane and Queensland gastro tour with our experts today.