Perth 15 days
Wild Frontier, Wildlife & Wine Country
Perth is the sunniest state capital city in Australia. Offering visitors a harmonious blend of urban life and nature with the Swan River at its heart. Once the most Anglo-Celtic city in Australia, Perth is now a diverse cultural mix with a huge variety of cuisine to try. Find out about the gold rush, visit leafy parks, see native animal life and discover Australia's largest state on a Tasteful Travel tour:
- Sit for coffee on the 'cappuccino strip' in bohemian Fremantle
- Board a boat for a trip to a wine tasting and lunch on the Swan River
- Visit Yanchep at dusk to spot a koala
- Take a ferry to Rottnest Island for great beaches, a heritage train ride and, of course, meet a quokka!
- Walk in leafy Victoria Park for the best views of Perth across the Swan River
- Travel south for a wine tour of the beautiful Margaret River region
- Go north to see the natural marvels of the Kalbarrie gorge, Shark's Bay and the Ningaloo Reef
- Stay on a sheep station to experience the ultimate view of the Milky Way around a campfire BBQ
On a Tasteful Travel tour you can include whatever you wish. Enquire today.