Melbourne 14 days
Laneways, Arcades & Alleys
Stylish and arty Melbourne is a must visit if you are looking for art galleries, museums and amazing globally influenced food. See the historic city and explore the natural wonders of Victoria on a Tasteful Travel tour. Here are some of the exciting activities you can experience:
- Guided tour of the laneways and arcades at the heart of historic Melbourne
- Great Ocean Road drive, stopping at white sandy beaches to swim with dolphins and seals. Don't forget your camera for the views of the 12 Apostles!
- Sip a 'flat white' or a 'long mac' at a laneway cafe in the city centre
- See the little penguins at Phillip Island
- Tour the iconic home of Victoria Bitter, the Carlton Brewhouse and try a 'stubby'
- Dine on cuisine influenced by Greece, Italy, Vietnam, Lebanon and a host of others in the finest fusion restaurants, food carts and waterside cafes
- Visit Werribee Park & Mansion for a taste of history Australia style and a picnic in the grounds
- Take a tour of Melbourne's markets, from artworks to organic produce
- Tour the Yarra Valley on a wine tasting experience
Any or all of these experiences can be included in your tour. Call us now to find out how.