Malta 7 days
Malta: Boats, Knights & Balconies
The position of Malta in the middle of the Mediterranean made it a great strategic prize for many invaders. The relationship between the Islanders and the various civilizations which have inhabited Malta have made its cuisine so varied and delicious. Discover the history and culture of this fascinating island on an informative foodie adventure.
- Visit Marsaxlokk fish market on a Sunday morning to see the great variety of the local catch
- Be guided through the living history of Valletta, including the amazing Grand Master’s Palace, St John’s Co-cathedral, the scenic Upper Barrakka Gardens, the Grand Harbour, the War Museum and much more
- Taste the local grape varieties of Gellewza and Ghirghentina on a winery tour
- Take a boat trip around Valletta Harbour or to the iconic Blue Lagoon on Comino
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage megalithic temples of Malta and the Hypogeum
- Try pastizzi, ftira and other Maltese delicacies at artisan producers or great restaurants
- Find views to make you gasp over wind-sculpted sandstone cliffs at Dingli
Discover the wonderful island of Malta with Tasteful Travel. Request a call back now.