Gozo 7 days
Gozo: Tranquility on Calypso’s Isle
Gozo is greener and more rural than its big sister, Malta. Spend a relaxing idyll discovering the wonderful produce of Gozo. It may be smaller than Malta but Gozo style amazes with Byzantine churches, Ggantiga prehistoric temple, and old stone farmhouses. Let Tasteful Travel arrange your gourmet tour around this lush island, reputed to be Homer’s island of Calypso.
- Walk on the walls of the hilltop citadel in Victoria for spectacular views over Gozo
- Visit a traditional bakery and watch the bakers making bread for the locals just as they have done for hundreds of years.
- Discover the ancient Ggantiga temple which pre-dates Stonehenge and the Giza pyramids
- Watch the world go by at a cafe in a local square or eat seafood at a top restaurant
- Visit Xlendi Bay’s rocky inlet or relax on the red sand at Ramla Bay
- Dive in the crystal clear waters around wrecks or take a PADI course here
- Take a cookery class to learn how to make Gozo’s unpretentious but delicious dishes
- Have a tour and tasting at a local winery or brewery
Call Tasteful Travel to talk about your perfect tour requirements in surprising Gozo.