The Old South and Florida tour - Save £150pp on May 2020 Departure
Was from £2,420pp . Now from £ 2,270pp
Looking for a tour with a difference? Join a special voyage through the Old South, accompanied by globetrotting journalist David Wickers, travel editor at Good Housekeeping magazine.
This specially arranged itinerary includes a host of excursions, including three extra ones only available on this 20th May departure of the Old South & Florida tour. In addition to visits to Graceland, New Orleans and a show at the Grand Ole Opry, guests will take an airboat tour of Louisiana’s backcountry, enjoy a tour of Sun Studio in Memphis followed by a southern- style BBQ, and explore American history at the Prohibition Museum, which ends with a cocktail in the basement's speakeasy.
This is a very special, one-off opportunity to explore the music, heritage and food of the Deep South in the company of one of travel’s most accomplished writers.
- Visit the birthplace of rock'n'roll Sun Studios with a special Memphis BBQ at a local restaurant.
- Guided tour of Graceland. The palatial home of "The King" Elvis Presley.
- Board an airboat for a special tour across Louisiana's backcountry, led by a native local guide. Discover the unique wildlife of this incredible environment.
- Relive the Temperance movement at the Prohibition Museum, ending with cocktails at the speakeasy.
- Reserved seating for an unforgettable show at the world-famous Grand Ole Opry.
- 20 May 2020 departure.
Want more info on this fabulous tour? Get in touch today.