Corfu 7 days
Corfu: Venetian Heritage
The cuisine of Corfu is a result of its varied history and this is what makes the food here so different from the rest of Greece. Corfiot dishes show their Venetian roots, as does elegant Corfu town.
- Sample local wines at the vineyards
- Travel in comfort to olive oil tastings where our expert guides and producers will explain the rich history and importance of this ancient tree.
- Be inspired by the Achillion Palace, built by Sissy, the Austrian Empress.
- Visit the birthplace of Price Philip, Queen Elizabeth II's consort.
- Sip a Greek coffee watching the world go by on the iconic Liston.
- Take a cooking lesson from a local chef to learn some traditional recipes, like Sofrito or Pastitsada.
- Discover the Corfu of "The Durrells".
- Travel to fishing villages and chic resorts to experience the very best of Corfu, staying at hand picked hotels.
Experience the island with Tasteful Travel.